how to reset your samsung device to factory state using keys combination?:
What happend if I do a factory reset?
Factory reset will erase all the data on your phone this why we requiring you to back up your contacts, pictures, videos, documents and anything else important. Otherwise the remainders are the settings pre-installed by the manufacturer, the files saved to the SD card, contacts and messages on simcard. But any apps on the card will need to be reinstalled or restored from the backup file.
Why you need format phone!
- Your phone is overloaded with apps and running slow.
- you’ve downloaded a recent update and it’s causing problems with your phone’s functionality.
- you want to reset to the factory settings because you’re selling your phone.
- If you return from custom rom, and you attempt to flash a stock rom, In that case your device hangs on samsung logo, perform format to fix that issue.
In order to reset your Samsung galaxy, just fellow our step by step tutorial:
1-power it off first, if you couldn’t power it off, just remove battery or keep pressing power and volume down buttons simultaneously to shut down device.
2-Boot Recovery Mode manually using the phone’s hardware buttons:
- Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons at the same time, for new phones just press volume up + power button.
- Release the buttons when the Recovery Mode options appears on your phone’s screen.
3-You should see an options list on your phone’s screen, choose Wipe data factory reset.
4-When phone complete the formatting operation, you simply need to select the ‘reboot system now’ option and your Galaxy phone will reboot in normal mode.
Keep in mind that your galaxy device will take up to 5 minutes sometimes for boot-up to normal mode, just select language and fellow start-up instruction to enter menu.