How to flash allwinner tablets using PhoenixSuit Tutorial guide and video
Allwinner Technology is a China-based company founded in 2007. It was one of the first few independent companies to become an ARM licensee, It has a sales and technical support office in Shenzhen, Guangdong, and logistics operations in Hong Kong, known by their cheap chip-sets.
To Flash or restore stock image rom for Allwinner Tablets, need to use PhoenixSuit Flash Tool.
PhoenixSuit is the fastest and safest Tool among other Allwinner flash tools
Using PhoenixSuit software, you will install .img Firmware to tablet.
How to use PhoenixSuit?
- Download and install Phoenix Suit on windows computer.
- If you find setup Wizard just follow installation to install tool, if Phoenix Suit comes extracted in one file go to “PheonixSuit.exe” then run it as administrator.
- Downoad the Stock Rom that you want to flash on your android tablet (.img file)
- Then Install Allwinner USB drivers
- From Phoenix Suit screen go to firmware tab.
- Under Firmware tab, click on the Image button to select the .img firmware file.
- Hit Upgrade, window prompt click yes “upgrade firmware to device“.
- Window will show up “No device attached“, click ok, another window appears “Jump to upgrade mode fails” press ok; a new windows comes say “Do mondatory Upgrade” touch nothing.
- Put Allwinner tab in download mode
- After going to download mode; window prompt “Does mondatory format?“, click Yes.
- Phoenix Suit will begin the flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see “Firmware Upload Successful”.
- Tablets will automatically reboot. It may takes some minutes for tablet to fully power on.
- Congratulation, Now your Allwinner tablet is ready for use.