Logicom L-ITE 552 frp bypass package, to remove google account lock via spflashtool.
FRP Method Privileged:
- Easy and does not require internet connection to bypass FRP.
- It works on all android versions.
- Save time trying to bypass frp using tips and tricks.
How it works
The concept of this method is using SP Flashtool to format only FRP Partitions without doing full erase.
To perform format you need to load package in sp flashtool flash tab, for that we provide the FRP remove package for you (see download link below)
- Use this method if you could not make it using old and manipulation methods.
- Gsm-Flash members are not responsible for any damage may happen to your device.
- If you do not know what are you doing, do not continue.
FRP Package download area
|DEVICE NAME||Logicom L-ITE 552|
|PACKAGE Download||DIRECT LINK / MEDIAFIRE|
|Password (to protect us from copy/paster)||gsm-flash.com|
|SP FLASHTOOL Download||SP FLASHTOOL LINK|
|MTK DRIVERS Download||MTK DRIVERS LINK|
|FORMAT PARTITIONS SIZE||Begin Address: inside frp folder|
Format Length: 0x100000
Knowledge Base (What is Frp?)
Android Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a new feature to protect your device which has been added to several Samsung devices that are running Android OS 5.1 or higher.
This feature allows you to set up your device to prevent other people from using it if it’s been reset to factory settings without your permission. For example, if your device is lost, stolen, flashed, or wiped, only someone with your Google account or screen lock information can perform a factory data reset and use the device.