What is Samsung Combination Firmware?
Is Samsung technical test Rom to check hardware features such as camera, sensors, Ram and Rom memory. What make combination firmware useful for no professional people, that it can be used to remove (bypass) FRP (Factory Reset Protection). Be aware that Combination Firmware is not for normal use, you need to flash the stock Rom after use the combination one. you can download combination firmware from combination section.
What is Stock Rom?
How to choose the correct stock or combination file for your Samsung device?
*To choose the correct combination Rom for your Samsung set, you need to know the meaning of the Two important symbols that you will observe in the file name of the File Combination & Stock Rom.
*To choose the correct stock Rom version, you need to select one with same security version or higher (green symbol) to prevent Odin fail while flashing.
- Combination Firmware/ COMBINATION_FAC_FA80_G965USQU3ARG7_FACFAC_CL13230190
- Stock Firmware/ PDA: G965USQU3ARG7/CSC: G965UOYN3ARG7/PHONE: G965USQS3ARG7.
- Blue symbol: must be the same Samsung model
- Green Symbol: must be the same security version, the security symbol may differ from set to set (common symbols: Sx; Ux, Nx)
- other symbols: doesn’t matter, just concentrate on the above two symbols.
where to find stock Rom codes : From recovery (volume up+home+power) or (volume up+power).