Samsung galaxy F02s firmware (stock rom) for all versions
Why Need Stock Firmware?
- Downgrade your Samsung galaxy, if you don’t like the new update.
- Stock ROM will Upgrade your phone.
- Flashing Stock will fix boot loop issues.
- Install firmware will completely Un-root .your Galaxy device.
- Flashing Stock ROM will help to Revert back to Original Firmware or Factory state from previous custom Rom.
- Do not use the tutorial for other different models.
- Usb drivers will allow your PC to detect the phone.
- If your phone boot to normal mode properly, better to Enable OEM Unlocking from developer options. if not you can skip this step.
- Flash process can be applied over rooted devices, but you will lose your root privileged after using odin .
- Any custom Recovery you might have installed is going to be replaced by stock recovery image.
- you can flash the new official firmware update over custom ROMs, too, but you will have to Factory Reset the device after the update is done.
- GSM-FLASH Team are not responsible for any dommage may happend to your device.
- Download latest Odin flasher From Here
- Install Samsung usb drivers From Here
- Download Firmware from table above
|Android 11||Direct link -U2- / Mirror 1 / Mirror 2 / Mirror 3|
|Android 10||Direct link -U1- / Mirror 1 / Mirror 2 / Mirror 3|
Download links recommendation:
Informations can be changed in future due to websites policy, you can decide which Mirror to choose depend on our recommendation.
|Direct link||Mirror 1||*Mirror 2||Mirror 3|
|Server Name||Android File Host||Sam-frew||Updato||Sam-mobile|
|Daily download Limit||Unlimited||Unlimited||Limited 5 times||Limited 2 times|
|Need Login||No||No||Easy login||Create account|
|Firmware coverage||One region|
One security version
| *All regions|