Samsung Galaxy S23 PIT file download for all models
Pit Files Download Tab
|S911B / S911N / S911U / S911U1 /S911W / S9110
Do Pit file works on all android versions?
Yes, it does not matter which version do your device run, because pit file only split internal memory (re-partition)
What is a PIT file?
PIT stands for Partition Information Table (PIT) and as the name suggests these are files which contain partition tables for your Samsung Galaxy Android phones. The Samsung PIT files contain all the relevant information for each required partition such as Partition Name, Block Size, Block Count, and other technical information. Every device has a different PIT file associated with its stock firmware. Hence a correct PIT file is needed in order to properly flash the stock firmware on your device. Also, if there are two models of a device, say 32 GB and 64 GB, then both will have a different PIT file and you cannot use the PIT of the former with the later or vice-versa.
These files are used with Samsung Android devices only, These files process the internal memory of the Android device. The Pit file contain software lines for Samsung device to correctly split the device’s internal memory.
Pit file can be flashed alone or with 4 files repair firmware, but you can not use it while flashing combination firmware.
Pit file wont remove personal data, however it highly recommended to do backup for your important data.
The benefits of the pit file
- Fix internal memory error after wrong flash or root.
- Re-partition option while flashing set.
- Recover the original device memory size.
Important Note: You should download the PIT file according to your device model and check the last characters of the device.
How to flash Samsung galaxy S23 PIT file?
- Install Samsung Usb drivers.
- Download latest Odin Tool.
- Download the pit file according to your device model.
- Run Odin tool, Go the Pit tab, select the pit file.
- Boot the device in download mode, the way to enter download mode differ from device to another check here.
- Hit the start button. pit file size is too small; flash operation will take 2 seconds.
- finally, it is highly recommended to do Factory reset after flash pit file.