Sony Xperia 10 II firmware (stock rom) for all versions
Why Need Stock Firmware?
- Downgrade your Sony Xperia, if you don’t like the new update.
- Stock ROM will Upgrade your phone.
- Flashing Stock will fix boot loop issues.
- Install firmware will completely Un-root your Sony device.
- Flashing Stock ROM will help to Revert back to Original Firmware or Factory state from previous custom Rom.
- remove malwares and bad applications
- Do not use the tutorial for other different models.
- Usb drivers will allow your PC to detect the phone.
- If your phone boot to normal mode properly, better to Enable OEM Unlocking from developer options. if not you can skip this step.
- Flash process can be applied over rooted devices, but you will lose your root privileged after using odin .
- Any custom Recovery you might have installed is going to be replaced by stock recovery image.
- you can flash the new official firmware update over custom ROMs, too, but you will have to Factory Reset the device after the update is done.
- GSM-FLASH Team are not responsible for any dommage may happend to your device.
Tutorial links recommendation
How to Flash Sony Xperia Devices using flashtool
How to Factory reset Sony Xperia Devices
Install Sony Xperia USB drivers
Sony Xperia network unlock for counter 0