Root Samsung galaxy devices for free using EFTSU Tool, revolutionary solution
- Enable ADB (USB debugging mode)
- Unlock the bootloader (Enable OEM unlocking)
- Install Samsung usb drivers
- Search the exact root file for your model
- Check if your Samsung set binary version matches the root file version
- Download/Install EFTSU root tool (deactivate Anti-virus first)
After deactivate OEM, you must see this reading in download mode, if not device will not accept root file.
RMM – KG: Checking
OEM Lock: OFF (in not turn off after disable OEM from menu; connect to WiFi, Disable automatic Date and Time; Do OEM unlocking from developer options)
How to root?
- Download root file for your model
- Put Samsung Galaxy in download mode
- Excute EFTSU Flash tool, then click Select file to browse root file.
- Press Flash Button; and let the magic happens
After flash root scenario
- If phone boot to system, congratulation, just check root permission with any checking app.
- If phone stuck on boot-loop Do Factory reset, (restart repeatedly); keep holding volume up to enter recovery. in case no restart just stuck on logo force restart by holding volume down+ power when phone go off quickly press volume up to enter recovery.
- After first boot to system; connect device to WiFi and wait untill you see the “OEM unlocking” in developer options.
- Check if your device is rooted; if not enable ADB, open EFTSU Flash tool, press on “Reboot ADB Devie to Root Mode (recovery mode); After that do check root.
Congratulation, Now you can do operations which need root permission.
Be aware that you are the only responsible in case of failure; Gsm Flash wont give any guarantee following this tutorial